Did you know you can extremly easily add an inexpensive 1.3" OLED screen with input joystick and buttons to a Raspberry Pi Zero?
Here's the OLED screen I'm talking about:
It's pretty damn cool, if you're interested in mini computers like Raspberry Pi - and doing awesome things with them.
- I made a python script to run the BlueRanger script in Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Then I made a script to utilize the OLED joystick as a character-input-device (a mini-keyboard, if you will)
- Now I can just have the raspberry pi take the user input and send it to a script of their choosing - using their input as an argument
- You could ask the user to input a phone number
- Then pipe the phone number to Phoneinfoga
- Last but definitely not least, display the phone info on the OLED screen
Or one of my favorite ideas with this setup:
- Run a Spiderfoot server
- Spiderfoot already has a built-in web GUI
- Assign a button to start the server and stop the server
- Access Spiderfoot from your phone!
What does that mean?
This setup is an ultra-portable, headless, web-accessible, VNC-, SSH-, GUI-enabled Kali Linux with packet monitoring / injection & Bluetooth!
Launch pentesting routines on-the-fly using fast, easy joystick input piped directly to any python / shell script.
I used this guide by DIYElectronics.za to get my OLED hat set up and working.
And here's a project I haven't tried yet: https://github.com/brannondorsey/sniff-probes
DIYElectronics.za has good stuff: