I added the following hardware components to p4wnsolo. She's looking quite a bit better and feeling more solid these days:
- Nite Ize Cinch-A-Lot cinch strap (from Home Depot - $4.99)
- M2.5 x 20mm Pan Head Machine Screws (from Ace Hardware - $0.65 each)
- M2.5 Hex Nut (from Ace Hardware - $0.40 each)
- M2.5 Flat Washer (from Ace Hardware - $0.35 each)
- Plastic Spacers (from Home Depot - Everbilt 0.140 inch ID x 1/4 in OD x 1/4 in L plastic spacers)
This unexpectedly solved at least a few issues / requirements for the hardware side of p4wnsolo.
For one thing, the right-side of p4wnsolo was dangling.
This fixed that, since I was able to run the cinch strap through the plastic spacers I added.
Once the cinch strap was looped through the spacers, you simply wrap the cinch strap around your power bank.
And presto! P4wnsolo now has full body support.
Thanks cinch strap!
M2.5 x 20mm Pan Head Machine Screw
Note: The "20mm" screw size is for SLIMagotchi. This means if you've cut down the GPIO pins to be shorter than normal, then you're slimagotchi.
If you have NOT cut your GPIO pins, you're not slimagotchi size and will need to use 22mm screws instead of 20mm.
M2.5 Hex Nut
M2.5 Flat Washers