I revived the OSINT script-server project today.
After unzipping my script-runner files to my fresh installation of bugy's script-server, I was ready to go.
Well - not exactly. Apparently I set all my runners to use ~/script-server/scripts as the folder for storing downloaded scripts.
So I went and did a 'mkdir scripts' in the /script-server/ folder.
I also had to 'mv script-server' to ~ for my runner files to work properly.
But once those few things were fixed, I was actually ready to go!
Once I got script-server running, my first task was to install Phoneinfoga.
I clicked my "Phoneinfoga - Download" script, hit Run, and a minute later Phoneinfoga was installed.
Actually running Phoneinfoga on the Raspbierry Pi Zero W, however, was not so successful. I got some Connection error.
I'll try it on RPi 0 2.
Until then, I'm trying Torghost.
Torghost installed just fine (supposedly).
Let's see how it runs!
Before I run Torghost, I'll curl icanhazip.com to see what our starting IP address is.
So I click on "Whats My IP" under the "Tor" heading in OSINT Script Server. You can select from 3 sites to ping.
Then click Execute.
Now, in OSINT Script Server, click the Tor heading.
Then click Torghost.
Now click the Execute butt0n.
So I ran Torghost, but immediately received some errors.
At this point, Torghost on RPi 0 W (via Script-server) seems stuck at "Fetching current IP".
I'll give it a shot on a different device, once again, such as RPi 0 2.
Next I may try Tortipi.