Today I added several "display" screens to the Connect-to-WiFi script.
For example, I added a screen that says "Connecting" when it's connecting to WiFi.
I added OLED display screens to show..
- Scanning (for WiFi networks / access points) (wifi-scan.py)
- Connecting (to WiFi) (wifi-pw.py)
- Connection Error (incorrect password, password not long enough, etc) (wifi-chek.py?)
- Connected (to WiFi) (wifi-chek.py)
- Link Quality (in %) (wifi-chek.py)
- Ping Result (ping -cX google.com) (wifi-chek.py)
Existing OLED Screens:
- WiFi Network Scan Results
- WiFi Password Entry via OLED Joystick
Reduce amount of blank screen time inbetween scripts.
In particular, after wifi-pw.py sends the command to Connect to WiFi, several seconds elapse before the screen is not blank. Fix this so the screen isn't blank for so long.
Say "Connecting" on OLED screen AFTER running the P4wnP1_cli command, BEFORE the print("Sleep 5 seconds") text